Tierra offers a one of a kind facility and setting, providing a contemporary, professional and relaxing setting. Many of our past event coordinators, representing organizations including The Nature Conservancy, Remote Medical International, Audubon, and Washington State University, remark on the quality of the events that they have hosted here. The setting has proven conducive to purposeful work and rejuvenation.
Tierra is only 5 miles from Leavenworth, which offers a great array of dining and recreational opportunities and has everything needed to support a destination meeting.
.Leavenworth sits along a major state highway corridor and is one of the more "central" places in the state.
Tierra Retreat Center is the perfect size for your small business retreat, non-profit organizational work, day conference or extended seminar program. Exclusive use of our facility and Retreat Center grounds allows for your participants to fully immerse themselves into group activities while enjoying a beautiful natural setting conducive to relaxed collaboration.
Business and Conference Amenities Include:
- 3 upstairs meeting rooms and a Great Room in the Main Lodge
- Large mounted dry erase boards, flip chart easel, portable and fixed projector screens
- Wireless Internet throughout the main lodge
- Private facilitators office with office supplies, workspace for 3 people
- Partnership with WSU extension program facilitators for team building and on site low and high ropes course activities. Please inquire in advance.
Local Office Supplies and Shipping:
FedEx / Kinkos: 1925 N Wenatchee Ave Wenatchee, WA 98801
USPS Leavenworth: 960 U.S. 2 Leavenworth, WA 98826 (509) 548-7212
Office Depot: 915 Wenatchee Heights Rd Wenatchee, WA 98801 (509) 663-4733
Staples: 200 Ferry St Wenatchee, WA 9880 (509) 663-4200